When considering digital accessibility, there will always be situations that require collaboration, critical thinking, and subjective decisions. To this end, we strive to be readily available to work with you on any and all questions you may have regarding accessible technology.
There are no formal processes for requesting a consultation. Simply email the Digital Accessibility Architect with your questions or concerns. Some questions may be able to be answered quickly via email, while others may benefit from a Zoom or Teams discussion.
Common Topics of Consultation
- Website accessibility
- Document accessibility
- Procurement, contracting, and Equally Effective Alternative Action Plans
- Use of third-party products and services
- Unit or department accessibility strategies and processes
- Expert advice and feedback
- Requesting accessibility evaluations
- Accessibility barriers you personally experience, or that you are reporting on someone else's behalf
- Feedback on how we can improve our services
Even if your subject isn't on here, we still want to hear from you!
If you are an employee and would like to request accommodations or assistance related to a disability, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinator at WorkplaceADA@uoregon.edu or 541-346-3159. For more information, visit the Human Resources Interactive Disability Accommodation Process page.
If you are a student and would like to request accommodations or assistance related to a disability, please contact the Accessible Education Center (AEC) at email@example.com or 541-346-1155. For more information on how to work with the AEC, check out their Getting Started guide.